We rely on a production and packaging concept that protects resources to make it easier for you to work sustainably.
We develop products that not only help you to work more accurately and efficiently but also in a more responsible and environmentally-friendly manner.
We live and breathe sustainability.
We are now able to use and process recycled materials. Without compromising on quality.
85 – 95%
- The product housing and individual plastic components are made from up to 95 per cent recycled ocean-bound plastic.
- By using recycled plastic, less energy is used to produce the material, protecting the crude oil as a resource.
Our latest range is available here
Typical of our environmentally-friendly packaging is the fact that it is made from fully-recyclable material.
- twin-walled, collapsible printed box
- 75% waste paper
- CO2 neutral
- 100% recyclable
- no plastic, polystyrene or foamed plastic internal packaging
- no printing inks containing mineral oils
Correctly sized packaging!
Reducing the packaging size uses fewer resources. Our products are packed without any excess empty space.
LESS PACKAGING – MORE SPACE
Greater container capacity when shipping
Greater load capacity for lorries
Efficient use of storage areas
More space in the warehouse
Reduced packaging size
Sustainability starts with good, reliable service.
Repairing a product is often more sensible than buying a new one. Repairing also reduces the accumulation of scrap electronics and protects the environment.
DON’T BIN IT – REPAIR IT!
Quick repair turnaround
Spare parts service
Spare parts stores
4 year warranty
Leading by example. Investing in a green future.
Protecting the climate and providing energy for the future sustainability of our business location.
45% LESS PRIMARY ENERGY
Reduced CO2 output
Photovoltaic plant to generate energy
EG 55 energy efficiency